60-year-old Janice Dickinson had a major health scare while filming Celebrity Big Brother UK.
The former-supermodel was stung by a bee on her hand and suffered a major allergic reaction. Producers called paramedics as Janice’s left hand and fingers began to swell and change colors.
via Page Six:
“It’s going up my hand and I don’t want it to reach my heart,” Dickinson nervously explained to the show’s producers. Moments later she went into shock and fell unconscious, toppling off a sofa in the shared house.
Contestants on the voyeuristic reality game show are limited in what they are allowed to bring into the house. Unfortunately, an EpiPen, which is used to counteract the allergic reaction, was not among Dickinson’s belongings.
Paramedics responded quickly and the TV star was rushed to a hospital, where she was treated and discharged. Reports indicated the severity of her reaction could have led to death if response had not been immediate.
“The scare of it all thrusted her into a bit of a panic attack, however, she is now in good order,” a rep for Dickinson tells Page Six. “She is back playing the game in true Janice style.”
We’re glad she’s okay. Someone should probably check Bill Cosby’s house for a beehive — you know he has it out for her!
You can check out the somewhat disturbing video here.