R. Kelly dropped a 19-minute song called “I Admit” on Monday in which he addresses the long list of sexual abuse, kidnapping, and other allegations made against him over the years.
You already know we didn’t bother to listen, but from what we’ve gathered R. Kelly still doesn’t ‘admit’ to any wrongdoing when it comes to the young women he’s
imprisoned been involved with over the years.
10. “Now I admit I got some girls that love me to pull they hair / And I admit they love for me to pull they hair / Some like me to spank ’em and some like to give brain and what some of these girls want is too much for the radio station.”
9. “To them niggas that drink my liquor and smoke my stogies / How come you ain’t on Facebook takin’ up for me?”
8. “Now I admit I love Hugh Hefner / And through the years supported Hugh Hefner / But when he left this world he had a million girls / But we gon’ always love Hugh Hefner.”
7. “There is one thing that’s for sure / And I wanna make this shit clear / I done lift my voice and represented my country for 31 fucking years.”
6. “I admit I can’t spell for shit / I admit that all I hear is hits / I admit I couldn’t read the teleprompter when the Grammys asked me to present.”
5. “To Jim Derogatis or whatever your name is / You’ve been trying to destroy me for 25 whole years / Writing the same stories over and over and over again / Off my name you done went and made yourself a career.”
4. “Women show black men some love / ‘Cause black men we go through enough / How can we get up off the ground / When we steady tearing each other down?”
3. “I admit I fuck with all the ladies / That’s both older and younger ladies / But tell me how they call it pedophile because of that shit / That’s crazy.”
2. “Won’t say no names I’m not a snitch / But one night at The Ritz / I did some shit I shouldn’t have did / Went and fucked my nigga’s bitch / I admit I admit that I did / I fucked my girlfriend’s best friend / Yeah I tapped that in the back of my Benz.”
1. “I admit that this is no disrespect to the parents / But this is my advice to you ’cause I’m also a parent / Don’t push your daughter in my face and tell me that it’s ok / ‘Cause your agenda is to get paid / And get mad when it don’t go your way.”
If you care to listen to Robert’s bullsh*t for 19 minutes, you’ll find the song below.