You’ve heard about it.
We’ve told you about it.
And now, here’s your first look at ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ season 12 virtual reunion.
In case you missed it, we spilled nearly all the reunion tea in our exclusive post which you can read here.
— Joey (@OMFGRealityTV) May 1, 2020
- After a tumultuous year, Kenya reveals where her relationship with Marc currently stands.
- Things heat up when Nene and Eva go head-to-head surrounding the intention behind Nene’s apology tour.
- The ladies are joined by Marlo and Tanya who rehash their trip to Toronto, Greece and all the drama in between.
- Porsha brings the shade and receipts front and center, as she questions where Kenya’s loyalty truly lies.
- Kenya and Porsha discuss where their friendship went wrong, which leads to a spicy exchange between Kenya and Nene.
- The ladies open up about their past relationship struggles and Eva breaks down while talking about her journey with her daughter.
- Porsha and Eva have a heated exchange when Porsha calls Eva out for being a shady friend.
- Nene goes missing, leaving Andy and the ladies to wonder if she’ll return to defend herself.
- The ladies clear the air surrounding the Cookie Lady and Cynthia and Eva each speak their mind on the situation.
- Cynthia and Kenya examine their friendship, and decide if they can move past the misunderstanding surrounding their relationship.
- Yovanna makes an appearance to clear her name and makes a shocking claim that leaves the ladies speechless.