Diddy Stops by 'The Breakfast Club', Talks Falling at the BET Awards, His 'Love Contract' with Cassie, Drake vs. Meek Mill, New Music & More [Video] | lovebscott.com

Diddy Stops by ‘The Breakfast Club’, Talks Falling at the BET Awards, His ‘Love Contract’ with Cassie, Drake vs. Meek Mill, New Music & More [Video]


Diddy stopped by ‘The Breakfast Club’ and opened up about pretty much everything going on in his life right now.

He shared his thoughts on Drake (and if he really slapped him in Miami), his relationship and love contract with girlfriend Cassie, his new album, suing BET & more.

Check out some highlights:

On his ‘love contract’ vs marriage stance:
“I don’t want to promise her nothing I can’t deliver. If I’m in a relationship with you, 25% of the time [you’ll be unhappy], then the other 75% I’m going to make you the happiest woman in the whole wide world. You know how I am, this is what it is 25/75%…which deal would you choose? Marriage is about honesty. This is a different type of marriage. Let’s be honest. I’m bringing 25% of some bullsh*t.”

On dating Cassie:
“My personal life I like to keep it private but as you become closer, you can’t be watching every camera. Just sometimes, you get tired of ducking and hiding from the cameras.”

On Drake vs. Meek Mill:
“Drake is honestly my favorite rapper as far as song writing and albums. Meek [Mill] is my boy. At the end of the day, it’s all about the lyrics.”

On Meek Mill using his voice in his diss record:
“That was something from Instagram. I didn’t even know [he used it]. He didn’t ask me. He probably felt he had permission since we rock together. But, I’m not in the middle of that. Drake please, don’t do no ‘back-to-back-to-back.’ [laughs]”

On the rumor he slapped Drake in Miami:
“I did not put hands on Drake. And I do not want any problems with Drake. Drake is…right now…he’s putting in his work right now. Drake is my friend. 0 to 100 was initially my record. Then, somehow there was a misunderstanding because we were working with the same producers.

On falling while performing at the BET Awards:
“I fell in the hole man. It was a real hole. It’s a trap door, I had just walked over the trap door. After about 2 seconds, I turned around and it was open. As I’m falling in the hole, its actually time is slowed down dramatically. I’m like ‘Yo, my name is Puff Daddy. I’m one of the coolest cats in the world. It’s 35 million people watching. You’re about to be the guy who fell in the hole. I’m super black man. I put my cape on, I push myself up and I said ‘You have to land back on beat.’ I was scared, I’ve never been this afraid in my life. I had to get back up.”

On his relationship with the UCLA football team & if his son is playing:
“Yes [he’s back to playing football]. No, as I know right now I’m not allowed [at practices]. To be honest, I don’t even know if I’m allowed at practice. I went there to communicate, but I can’t speak on what else that happened. It was just a miscommunication.”

On if he’s suing BET:
“Nah, I’m not suing them.”

On if he’s suing Empire:
“Nah, nah, that was a rumor. I think people are allowed to take creative licesne if you’re in the public eye. It’s one of my favorite shows.

On not allowing his son Quincy to be on “Empire”:
“That was Qunicy’s decision [not to be on the show].”

Watch his interview below!

[via The YBF]

Share This Post

Comments are closed.