Bravo’s ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac’ is back for a second season — and it looks like the ladies are undergoing quite a few changes.
In the trailer, we see:
- Karen Huger may not actually live in Potomac anymore.
- Katie Rost is no longer on the show.
- Robyn Dixon is determined to find out her Black ancestry.
- Charrisse Jackson’s going to therapy to deal with her split from Eddie Jordan.
- Ashley & Tom Darby’s restaurant isn’t doing so hot
There are also a few new ladies that seem to be in the mix — including Monique Samuels, the wife of retired NFL player Chris Samuels.
Bravo hasn’t released an official synopsis of the season, BUT the trailer did make its way online.