Bad Idea: Serena Williams Eats Dog Food, Gets Sick [Video]

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 10.49.48 PM

Serena Williams thought she could try some hotel dog food…but it didn’t quite work out the way she thought it would.

To make a long story short, Serena is in Rome for the Italian Open and brought her dog, Chip, along. She accidentally forgot Chip’s food, so she ordered whatever the hotel had on the ‘doggy menu.’ She ordered the salmon and rice for the little guy and because it looked like harmless ‘people food’ she decided to try a spoonful. It wasn’t the best idea.

“I’m like, ‘What the heck? I’m going to try a piece. It looks good,'” Serena said. “So I ate a spoonful. Don’t judge me, I ate a spoonful. Let’s fast forward two hours. I just ran to the toilet like, I thought I was going to pass out. I mean, it did taste weird. I force-swallowed it. It tasted a little bit like house cleaner … I don’t think it’s consumable for humans, and they should’ve wrote that.”

Check out some of the footage from Serena’s dog food experiment via her Snapchat below.


Share This Post