Watch: Boy Honks Every Time He Breathes After Accidentally Swallowing a Toy Horn [Video]

We probably should be laughing at this, but here we are.

An eight-year-old boy accidentally swallowed a party horn that left him honking with every breath.

Luckily, doctors were able to operate and remove the squeaker from his throat. The doctors also posted footage of the boy online to warn parents of the danger that could happen if children play with these horns irresponsibly.

If you’re in need of a good laugh (the boy is expected to make a full recovery), make sure your volume is on and click play on the video below.

[via NZ Herald]


Share This Post