It’s every bike rider’s worst fear.
A young boy in China is recovering from injuries suffered when his bike seat bent and the rod holding it penetrated his anus, MSNnow.com reported.
Firefighters were able to remove most of the bike, but the rod remained in the anus of the student, whose name has not been released, according to SingaporeSeen.stomp.com.
The child was then taken to a local hospital by ambulance where the medical staff themedical staff removed the bike rod and he was released without serious injury, RocketNews24 reported.
It was a close call, though. One doctor told reporters that the penetrating rod came close to killing the boy, Inquistr.com reported.
via Huffington Post