The ladies of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ are back filming the latest season after pausing due to a positive COVID test.
via: Page Six
Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” has resumed filming after being forced to shut down when a crew member contracted COVID-19 last month.
The production resumed filming, “soon after Thanksgiving,” with new enhanced COVID-19 safety measures, an insider told Page Six.
The ladies will now be “spending more time together outdoors, avoiding crowds and having daily health checks and getting tested regularly,” the source said.
We’re also told the cast and crew have been practicing “enhanced hand hygiene,” and “enhanced sanitization protocols for the equipment,” used at locations where they’re filming.
Meanwhile, leading cast member Kandi Burruss is already apparently putting herself in risky situations: She and her husband, Todd Tucker, were spotted out at a nightclub celebrating family friend Reginae Carter’s 22nd birthday at a maskless gathering on Sunday, we previously reported.
Reps for Burruss and Bravo did not comment on the bash, but Burruss seemed to acknowledge it wasn’t the best decision. “Lord, we ain’t supposed to be outside! Only in Atlanta,” she said in a video posted on Instagram. She later assured her followers that she gets tested “multiple times” per week.
No word on whether the event will be part of her story arc next season.
Don’t forget the new season premieres this Sunday, and make sure you are staying tuned into the ‘B Scott Show Podcast’ because you know that’s where you can count on getting the exclusive tea.