Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta is back and it’s as messy as ever!
Here are few quick things from the newly released extended trailer:
- K. Michelle is back with a vengeance
- Yung Joc and Lil Scrappy got themselves a bachelor pad
- Karlie Redd is still gossiping all over the place
- Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J. are still going through it — and they might not be married after all
- Joseline and Mimi are now friends
- Stevie J has a two-year-old daughter no one knew about
- Tammy Rivera is back and throwing hands…again.
- New cast member D. Smith reveals she’s been transitioning from male to female for about a year
- Karlie Redd and Lyfe Jennings are taking their relationship to the next level
- It’s all a hot ghetto mess — but we don’t know why we can’t stop watching
Check out the five-minute ‘Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’ extended preview below.