Madonna’s latest album MDNA might be underperforming, but that isn’t stopping Madge from bringing in a whopping $500 million dollars this year. How is she expected to do it? Read on…
– Madonna is expected to bring in $300 million from her MDNA World Tour. Live Nation announced $240 Million in ticket sales before a South American leg was added, which could earn an additional $40 million-plus. An Australian leg of the tour is being announced shortly.
– Industry insiders say $75 million in tour merchandise sales is not unlikely.
– $60 million is expected in sales for her new perfume, Truth or Dare, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
– Insiders report that Madonna made $10 million from her recent deal with Smirnoff. The company has been hyping her tour with TV spots and has just released a special “Madonna” edition bottle of their vodka.
– The Queen of Pop is hoping to rake in $10 million in TV and DVD worldwide rights for the broadcast of her upcoming tour.
– Retail experts say Madonna will earn $5 million in 2012 from her “Material Girl” clothing line and upcoming Macy’s lingerie line. [source]