Orlando Scandrick has filed a restraining order against ex-fiancée Draya Michele.
Scandrick filed court docs on July 7th — asking a judge to order the “Basketball Wives L.A.” star to stay the hell away from him.
Sources connected to the case tell us … the relationship between the two has gone downhill fast ever since Orlando called off their engagement earlier this month. And Scandrick filed the docs, in part, to get her to move out of his home ASAP.
A rep for Orlando had no comment on the situation.
Update: Prior to the filing, things reportedly got physical.
In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Scandrick claims the abuse began on April 21… when the “Basketball Wives L.A.” star went berserk — not only macing him, but pelting him with candles and knocking pictures off his wall.
Scandrick claims he suffered bodily injury in the alleged attack — and fears it could happen again.
There’s more … on July 3rd, Scandrick says Draya got violent at 2 AM — throwing a porcelain jewelry holder and books at him … and threatening to “throw bleach in his eyes.”
Later that night, Scandrick says she grabbed his clothing and threw it in the bathtub and his swimming pool … ruining a bunch of his stuff.
Scandrick asked the judge to keep Draya at least 100 yards away from him at all times — an order that was granted. Plus, the judge ordered Draya to move out of the house, ASAP.
*sips more tea*