Lamar Odom's Friend Jamie Sangouthai Died from Flesh-Eating Disease and NOT a Drug Overdose

T-Mobile Sidekick 4G Launch Party

Reports that Lamar Odom’s friend Jamie Sangouthai died from a drug overdose are false, but as it turns out, his death was drug-related.

TMZ has reported that Jamie succumbed to necrotizing fasciitis, which is more commonly referred to as flesh-eating disease.

According to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s autopsy report, chronic intravenous drug use (drug injection by needle) played a significant role in Jamie’s death. In fact, prior to his death, Jamie was admitted to an L.A. hospital for an infection in one of his arms, which reportedly quickly spread to the rest of his body.

Jamie died on June 14.

Share This Post