J Balvin Reveals Battle with COVID-19: 'It Hit Me Hard' [Video]

J Balvin took to the airwaves to urge fans to take the coronavirus seriously after what he says was a ‘hard’ battle with the virus.

via TMZ:

The reggaeton superstar revealed his diagnosis Thursday while accepting an award for his “Rojo” music video during Premios Juventud 2020 (think Teen Choice Awards). The Colombian singer — in a pre-recorded message — said he’s just getting done with battling COVID-19 … adding “sometimes we don’t think we’ll get it, but I got it and it hit me hard.”

J Balvin — who has collabed with hitmakers like Cardi B and Justin Bieber — took advantage of the millions watching the broadcast to urge his fans to understand the virus is real and dangerous … and treating the pandemic and precautionary measures as a joke can be a disastrous mistake.

The singer hails from a country struggling to get a grip on the pandemic. Colombia has more than 422,000 cases with more than 76,000 cases in the last week.

We’re glad to hear he’s getting better.

Share This Post