Demi Lovato might want to reconsider her inner circle.
According to new developments, the singer overdosed after an all-night party at her home.
When paramedics responded to the 911 call that saved her life, none of the party guests were around.
Our sources say when first responders arrived at Demi’s Hollywood Hills home Tuesday just before noon, they were told there had been a party. We’re told members of Demi’s team were present when first responders arrived, but provided no information about the drug or drugs that caused her to OD.
It’s unclear when the party broke up, or if people scattered once it became apparent Demi was in trouble.
TMZ broke the story … the night before the emergency, Demi was at the Saddle Ranch restaurant/bar celebrating the birthday of one of her backup dancers and she seemed happy and lucid. We don’t know if the people who were at her home were part of the group that partied at Saddle Ranch.
We’re praying for Demi’s recovery.