Amanda Bynes Reveals Shaved Head in Mugshot, Arrives in Court Wearing Crazy Blonde Wig [Photos]

Amanda Bynes was arrested and taken for psychiatric evaluation yesterday after allegedly throwing a bong out of the window. She arrived in court this morning and she looked completely, 100% out of it.

The handcuffed former TV star was released on her own recognizance this morning at Manhattan Criminal Court, where she had to borrow cash for the yellow cab fare home — and then stiffed the driver.

Her lawyer asked if she had enough money for a cab ride home.

“I have none,” Bynes said. ” If you could give me a twenty I would appreciate it.”

Bynes arrived at the Midtown apartment in the cab — with a Flashdancers advertisement on top – and, while still wearing the long, platinum wig, shielded her face from photographers with court papers.

“She said close the door and drop me off in the garage,” said her driver, Mir A. Hossain. She said lock the door and go quick…her lawyer gave me $20. The fare was $27.”

“I asked her why [all the photogs] were here?”

She didn’t respond, he said.

At the courthouse, Bynes looked distraught, lashing out at reporters covering the courthouse drama.

“Sir! Sir!” Bynes told a news photographer. “I’m asking you, I don’t want any pictures, sir.”

The courthouse drama comes after the former TV star allegedly lit up in the lobby of her Times Square apartment — before tossing a bong out of her 36th floor apartment on West 47th Street apartment, sources said.

There was so much pot smoke in her apartment, police could smell it before they opened the door, according to the criminal complaint.

The 27-year-old actress allegedly threw the bong at about 7:40 p.m., while the officers interviewed her, sources said. It didn’t hit anyone.

One building resident said he spotted her earlier in the night — and at first thought she had wandered in from the street.

“She looked like she was headed to a rock concert or a Halloween party. I didn’t know if she was someone from the streets or what,” neighbor Steve J., 28, told The Post.

He added she looked disheveled.

“I was sitting in the lobby while it was raining [yesterday] and this girl was wearing this crazy wig and old-school Nikes,” he said.

A friend, Jonathan Jaxson, also told police Bynes was suicidal, Radar Online reported.

“I got police to be able to go to her home. I am told they found drugs and other things. I had proof she was suicidal,” he said.

He added,”There were text messages and other things. I repeated all of this to the NYPD and they took it seriously.”

He called the arrest “a successful intervention.”

Other neighbors said they smelled marijuana in an elevator and spotted cops in the building last night.

“The officer was looking around with a flashlight, looking behind plant pots,” another neighbor, Steven, told The Post.

“I didn’t see them find anything. My question is where is [the bong]?” he said.

Today, a police officer led Bynes into a Manhattan Criminal Court at 10:30 am.

She is now accusing cops of “roughing her up,” a court source told The Post.

She wore handcuffs and demanded not to be photographed.

“Can I ask you something?” she said to a reporter. “No photographers in there — is that OK?”

“Sir! Sir!” she told a news photographer. “I’m asking you, I don’t want any pictures, sir.”

Bynes now faces a felony count of tampering with evidence, along with charges of reckless endangerment and marijuana possession, sources said.

She was taken to Roosevelt Hospital for psychiatric observation before going to the Midtown North Precinct house, sources said.

We’re sure this saga isn’t over. We’ll keep you updated….



Share This Post